Fight | Cancer September 2023 Pink Glove (14 oz) - Limited Edition
- Unit Price
- 25% of these pink glove sales will go to support WeGotThis.org a non-profit for Cancer Thrivers and their Supporters.
- Available in 14oz.
- Pink and white design with "FightCancer" alternate logo on right glove, limited run for September 2023 only.
- Limited units, once it sells out, it's gone FOREVER. You will never be able to get this glove again.
- Designed to fit most hands.
- 100% hand-made with real leather, ultra comfortable, and super durable.
We are proud to partner with WeGotThis.org, whose founder Elissa has been a FightCamp supporter for many years, read more about her non-profit below:
WeGotThis.org founder Elissa Kalver has always been a fighter, having owned a boxing gym and as a competitive college athlete. In July of 2021, at the age of 34, she was diagnosed with Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer, just a few days before her daughter’s first birthday. During her initial chemotherapy, she began to create the first non-profit gift registry for Cancer Thrivers and their Supporters. Two years later that registry is live, and WeGotThis.org is collaborating on innovative programs and making exciting new partners who are cheering on Elissa and the Community that she is building.
"I am successfully fighting my cancer but I’m also successfully living my life. To me, going through chemo and still living your everyday life to the fullest makes you more than a cancer patient, it makes you a cancer thriver.”
- Elissa Kalver
See the video on the left for more of Elissa's story + see her using our first generation bag!